[sword-devel] foreign language modules and modules in general

RJ Rydzinski, III sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:31:10 -0400

Hello all-
	I have been on the devel mailing list for a while but as of yet have been
somewhat silent.  I have found a bit more free time on my hand and am quite
interested in developing some modules.  I have taken a gander at the
information on line, but have not found it to be quite detailed enough for
my liking.
	I would like to learn to make some modules.  If it would be possible for
someone who is quite knowledgeable and patient to put together a little
information for me that would be very much appreciated.  Of particular
interest are the right to left scripts - hebrew/arabic etc.  I have
downloaded the AraSVD/HebModern modules etc.  I tried to find the Arabic
Life Application bible, but it of course is locked.

	Thanks again in advance for any assistance!

RJ
<{{{><