[sword-devel] Strong's Hebrew & Greek Concordance

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:49:56 +0200

Justin,

just for the sake of clarification: e-sword and the Sword Project have
nothing to do with each other. e-sword is a personal effort by Rick
Meyers to create a Windows-based bible software. The Sword Project is
an open group effort (GPLed) to create a cross-platform framework for
bible software. Like apples and oranges, they are comparable, but
different :). You've subscribed to the mailing list of the Sword
Project.

Please do visit the Sword homepage (http://www.crosswire.org/sword/)
to find out about the modules that we offer (including
concordances). There is a web engine (diatheke), and a new engine is
in the works, although others can say more about that since I'm not
involved in that project.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Reality, in fact, is always something you couldn't have guessed. That's
one of the reasons I believe Christianity. It's a religion you couldn't
have guessed."  -- C.S. Lewis, The Case for Christianity