[sword-devel] CD ISO

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:57:40 -0700

There is a new CD ISO beta available for testing.  It includes the
latest modules and Windows binaries.

I am out of town for the next couple week, but should be back this
coming Saturday for a few days, Lord willing.  I would like to take the
CD ISO to the manufacturer on that following Monday the 25th.  If we can
get people to update their stuff on the ISO before then, that would be
great.

Thanks for all the hard work.  This release took much longer in the
cleanup phase and I think we have a much more solid release than some of
our previous ones.  May our Lord use it to spread His Great Hope to a
lost world!

	-Troy.