[sword-devel] MSVC 6.0

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 01:04:34 -0700 (MST)

Does anyone want/need for the MSVC 6.0 projects to be maintained?  I've
upgraded myself to VC.NET 2003 (MSVC 7.1) so those projects that I've been
maintaining that use MSVC can be migrated to that environment.  But are
there any other projects that need the MSVC 6.0 library project?

We would like to dump them because they cause constant headaches.  The
most recent is their inability to recognize inner classes, like we had in
SWBasicFilter for a few days last week (before it had to be changed into a
regular ole class for VC6's sake).

--Chris