[sword-devel] Searching on Strongs Numbers

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 16:43:20 -0400 (EDT)

Chris,
    Thanks for the suggestion.  What I am encountering though, is that if
I search for STR 405, I end up with 405, 1405, etc.  If I enclose the
405 in brackets the way it is in the text, <405>, the search fails.
Any idea of how to make the search a bit more precise, granular?
Thanks,
Jason