[sword-devel] Support Mailing List

Scribe sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 00:54:05 -0700 (MST)

> I'm there, too -- currently mostly answering the Zaurus-related
> questions, since I don't use Windows at the moment.

C,
	I got my 5000D up and running again.  I needed another PCMCIA WLAN
card for friends that come over and play games, so I figured I'd just pick
up a cheap ambicom CF WLAN card and use one of my PCMCIA/CF adapters for
the laptops.  I was surprised how well it works on the Z.  Updating and
installing apps is so much cooler just walking around the house and being
online with highspeed on the handheld.  I tried installing from our
current zaurus feed and had some troubles.  The software installed and ran
just fine, but the books can't even download.  Not sure what the problem
is.  It just says that it can't find the books.  I'll try your feed and
let you know how it goes.

	-Troy.