[sword-devel] RE: Evidence bible

sword sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:42:49 +0200

On Monday 28 April 2003 05:06, Christian Renz wrote:
> This came in via sword-feedback:
> >The Evidence Bible by Ray Comfort.........An Awesome work. And he is
> >very liable to be receptive to your request of use for the Sword
> >Project. http://www.evidencebible.com/
>
> What is people's opinion about this bible? I like Ray Comfort as a
> speaker, but I don't know anything about the "Evidence Bible". It
> seems to contain a lot of explanations, which raises the issue of
> doctrinal integrity.

Well, I read some parts of the Psalms, and it seems to me that it is
nothing more than a slightly updated King James (take Psalm 19, you can
count the differences with the KJV on one hand)

The explanations are only in the notes, not in the bibletext itself, so
I think doctrinal integrity is not in question.

But, why not make a module of it, maybe some people like it...

Greetz,

Simon