[sword-devel] Interested in?

SW sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 8:17:49 -0700

Hello,

I'm going to ask this again. Are you interested in having maps available for the Sword? If so I can help in this area with the creation and graphics. We just need a graphics display module (png would be the best because of gif and now jpeg copyright issues).

In addition, has anyone thought of including a VRML display module?

I believe you'll find that "If you build it they will come". Add the map reader and picture display capabilities and you'll have graphic artists and cartologists starting to appear. Stick in a VRML module and people experienced in 3D will step forward. Heck, I fall into both categories. I have both graphics and 3D experience.

Thanks,

Sam