[sword-devel] Introduction & question

Andrej Ricnik sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:51:15 +0000

>The only module we currently have that has been encoded with accent marks
>is
>the N27U4 module that is currently locked. I don't know about the iota
>subscripts, but the Byz, LXX, TR, Tisch, and WHNU aren't encoded with
>accents
>and will appear unaccented in any font under any platform.
I see ... well, I have got a greek Bengel NT in text here that's
based on the TR and Webster&Weymouth. Would it be desirable for
others/possible
for me to add the accentuation to the TR text, for instance, and publish it
as a
secondary version of it?

>I've seen these things often and wondered what program I'm supposed to
>paste
>it into.
http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/ ... does a pretty good job :) (even though
the output is NOT to be taken literally)

Cheers,
Tink