[sword-devel] The Message

Simon sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 13:00:16 +0200

Hi,

The same for the CEV, Good News Translation and the ALT. Are the
copyrightholders of that translations already been contacted?

Greetz,

Simon

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: sword-devel-admin@crosswire.org
[mailto:sword-devel-admin@crosswire.org] Namens Jonathan Hunt
Verzonden: zaterdag 19 april 2003 4:30
Aan: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Onderwerp: [sword-devel] The Message

Hi,

I just came across the Sword project and have downloaded it etc. I
noticed
that Sword does not have The Message translation done by Eugene Peterson

(http://www.navpress.com). The E-Sword project does
http://www.e-sword.net
does include it (with permission) so it would seem navpress is open to
allowing free electronic access. I was thinking of contacting navpress
to see
if they would be open to allowing a Sword Project module of the message.
just wanted to check that this is the correct way of going about things
or if
the creators/maintainers of the Sword would rather approach Navpress
themselves.

Cheers,
Jonathan Hunt
--