[sword-devel] Introduction & question

Wed, 16 Apr 2003 22:32:31 -0400

On Wednesday 16 April 2003 10:19 pm, Andrej Ricnik wrote:

> I think that you've done a great job here, but am a bit
> disappointed with the greek fonts in GnomeSword and BibleTime.
> Does the fact that the greek texts (Tisch or TR) don't display
> accentuation and iota subscripts come from the Linux-programs
> or is it inherited from the way the modules were made?

The only module we currently have that has been encoded with accent marks is
the N27U4 module that is currently locked. I don't know about the iota
subscripts, but the Byz, LXX, TR, Tisch, and WHNU aren't encoded with accents
and will appear unaccented in any font under any platform.

I've seen these things often and wondered what program I'm supposed to paste
it into.