[sword-devel] New English Translation?

SW sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 12:11:12 -0700

Hello,

The BSF provides a fee version of the NET for download. Has anyone contacted them about including the NET in the Sword project?

BSF Web Site Copyright Statement

>From our web site at www.bible.org, you may download the information and print it for yourself and others as long as you give it away and do not charge for it. In this case, free means free. It cannot be bundled with anything sold, nor can you charge for shipping, handling, or anything. It is provided for personal study or for use in preparation of sermons, Sunday school classes, or other non-commercial study. This release does not apply to other media than paper printed distribution.

For free distribution of more than 100 copies, you must obtain written permission and comply with reasonable guidelines of content control and include currently valid BSP copyright and organizational acknowledgments. For permission, inquire by e-mail to http://www.bible.org/email.asp or call 800-575-2425.

Best regards.

Sam

swalkerdsl@americanisp.net
2003-04-10