[sword-devel] roadmap for Windows frontend(?)

Jason Turner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 17:12:23 -0600

I would like to add to this discussion that I think wxWindows is fully capable
of supporting windows community, which is specifically why I chose it over
other possibilities for the work that I am doing. The only aspect of the
current biblecs that could not be done with wxWindows (as far as I know) is
the moveable toolbar, but that may even be possible.

The HTML rendering of wxWindows is good, but not great. I am currently using
wxHTML for render texts.

Personally, I think you should keep wxWindows open as a possibility.

-Jason