[sword-devel] Web page not available

Dave Washburn sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:43:01 -0600

There seems to be a problem with the page that has to do with creating a
module.  I keep getting a 404 when I try to access it from the FAQ page.

Here's my question that I was hoping to find the answer to there: since
gnomesword can't display the BHS Hebrew text from right to left, I wonder if
it would be feasible to make a separate module of it with the internal text
reversed.  Or perhaps someone is already working on this?  I know I could
just use the KDE program, but I'd prefer to stick with one program and Gnome
is my desktop of choice.....

--
Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur