[sword-devel] I need your support!

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 00:07:07 +0200

Hi all!

I think some of you know the BibleTime project, a free Bible study application
for Linux.

At the moment I redesigning the webpage because the old one had not such
important things like easy navigation, internationliziation and a clean,
sharp design.

Watch the current progress at www.bibletime.info. I hope you like the
begninnings ;) bibletime.info is not yet public, so please _don't_ send this
URL to your friends. I'll do this as soon a the new page is ready.
I added a cool feature: The translations can be done online paragraph by
paragraph. So the users can do some paragraphs when they have some minutes. I
hope that doing it this way the webpage will be translated into multiple
languages fast and easy.

Now back to the topic: I need your help with the design! I need some hints
what is bad, what can be improved and how to make it better! If some of you
are good in arts I'd be glad to get some help of you with the graphics and
colors!

Thank you!
--
Joachim Ansorg