[sword-devel] off-topic: time-out..

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 00:04:21 +0800

Hey guys,

sorry for being rather quiet in the last two weeks. I'm going to be a
lurker for another few weeks -- after living in Singapore for about
fifteen months, I will go to Hongkong for a mission trip on Thursday,
then fly back to Germany mid-October. I spent the last time preparing
myself for the mission trip and finishing up stuff here, which didn't
leave me enough time to contribute to Sword. Hope to change this,
though, when I get back to Germany. I might even be able to meet up
with other Sword developers :-)

Your prayers definitely would be appreciated, both for the trip as
well as for getting used to live in Germany again...

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Thirty was so strange for me. I've really had to come to terms with
the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult."  -- C.S. Lewis