[sword-devel] Module making (with Strong's number & footnotes)

Steve Tang sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:15:02 -0600 (MDT)

Does vpl take Strong's tags & syntax?

vpl2mod works many times for me but I can't get it to take anything more
than text, such as Strong's number.

Thml2gbs never produced anything useful for me, if it completes at all.

GBF seems to be promising, but I can't find any utility for it.

I have all the dos utilities from alpha area. And I have compiled 1.5.3.
utilities under cygwin. I use perl to massage text formats. Most of the
time I reference texts generated by diaspora to figure out text syntaxes.

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, Don A. Elbourne Jr. wrote:

> Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:07:28 -0500
> From: "Don A. Elbourne Jr." <delbourne@cox.net>
> To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
> Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Module making (with Strong's number & footnotes)