[sword-devel] NET Bible Modules

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:01:50 +0100

Hi there ......

On 18 Sep 2002 at 16:51, Chris Little wrote:
> Yes, we've got the
> modules made already, so if we get permission, they're ready to go (more or
> less--they could use a little more testing).

Just to let Chris know - I've had these two modules (NET and NETNOTES) up
and testing since they were up on the Beta site.  I'm using Aerial Unicode
for NETNOTES since the default on my box is hardly readable in the roman
text.  No problems whatsoever.  I hope someone will try really hard to get
permission to release them.  I did write ages ago - and got no response.
Maybe time to try again?

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd)
minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield United Reformed Churches,
Nottingham
see http://www.arnold-urc.supanet.com and
http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk
for our church homepages).