[sword-devel] Here's Our Chance: Copyright Negotations

Daniel Adams - InfoChi sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:35:08 -0700

Besides, the Testing that is done by a few, myself included helps to make sure
the modules that are distributed are indeed GOOD. If we were to have many
people modifying them, then they might have many modules by the same name that
are different

By the grace of God,
Dan Adams