[sword-devel] The Gospel

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:12:10 +0100

Hi there ......

On 18 Sep 2002 at 11:49, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> How many of us, if we had 5 minutes of uninterrupted time from an
> attentive ear, would be ready to give an account of the hope that is in us.

5 minutes?  All I can offer is:

"Father - I just love you with all of my heart - all of my being.  I don't
want anything else but to go on knowing and loving you for ever".

But I can (and do) go on repeating myself for a lot more than five minutes.
God is just sooo wonderful.  Praise Him forever!!

With love,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield
United Reformed Churches, Nottingham see http://www.arnold-urc.supanet.com
and http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake@ntlworld.com