wiki for discussion archiving was Re: [sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.4rc5

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 01:17:30 +0100

If you don't mind getting to grips with the wiki it is a good place for
gathering ideas in a way they won't get lost. Start a new topic in the new
'Swordwin' area (sorry Christian, BIbleCS doesn't work as a topic for
techincal reasons and this seemed the best at the time)

http://sword.sf.net/wiki

If you use this then people will be able to find suggestions easily rather
than have to search though list archives.

Start discussing now, (the time delay between noticing posts is good for
thinking in ;) )

I hope that makes sense.

Regards,
Daniel