[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.4rc5

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 22:14:38 +0800

>RC5 is out and should be what makes it on the CD Tuesday to the press.
>Please let me know if there is anything that warrants a new build,
>otherwise, we're DONE!

Looks fine for me. Let me say one big thank you for sword's
relocatability -- I had to return the friend's laptop I was using
today, and right now I'm running sword off the uni's network drive --
no problem. I wouldn't be able to install it since they don't allow
setup programs, but I could copy over the installed version from the
laptop just fine.

There are some nits to pick, but nothing serious. I guess 1.5.5 will
be a "nitpicking release", curing those little problems in
localization, cursor positioning, unicode etc. And I look forward to
some GUI discussions as well :-)

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"A man who gives in to temptation after five minutes simply does not
know what it would have been like an hour later. That is why bad
people, in one sense, know very little about badness. They have lived
a sheltered life by always giving in."  -- C.S. Lewis