[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.4rc5

Steven P. Ulrick sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 15:55:01 -0500

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 08:23:10 -0700
"Bill Mitchell" <graftedgoyim@cox.net> wrote:

> I had the same problem and just uninstalled the offending module. In
> my case it was the Nicene & Post NiceneFathers beta module.

I have the exact same problem in Windows XP home edition, right down to
the error involving "BookRTFNF1-01", and the fact that the program won't
shut down unless I kill it (Well, that's a Linux term, but I think you
know what I mean :))  I have approximately 120 modules, and only about
ten of them were recognized, and not all of those displayed correctly.
I have not had any problems like this with any of the other pre-release
versions of 1.5.4, and these same modules work perfectly in Bibletime.

Hope this information helps :)
Steven P. Ulrick