[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.4rc5

Matthew Donadio sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 13:39:20 -0400

Jerry Hastings wrote:
> At 12:28 PM 9/15/2002 -0400, Matthew Donadio wrote:
> >  there
> >is a black line left from the bottom of the window.  I did some more
> >testing, and I get incomplete screen redraws for all long dictionary
> >entries.  A minimize followed by an open will fully repaint the window.
>
> Could be a video driver problem. Some video cards produce more artifacts
> than others. You may want to check for an updated driver. I don't use the
> resolution you use, but at 1024x768 I don't have that problem.

I would suspect the video driver, but the Sword betas are the only
application that this happens with, and only in that instance, and it
happens every time.  I have had similar problems with other computers,
but they would happen with all applications, and rather sporadically.  I
plan on playing with it, though, when I get a chance.

--
Matthew Donadio (m.p.donadio@ieee.org)