[sword-devel] new German translation

Joel Mawhorter sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 22:23:20 -0700

Hi Klaus,

I'm sorry I can't answer your question about who deals with this, but I know
they are always looking for people who speak languages other than English to
contact non-English Bible publishers.

I'm always glad to see translations available on the web. Do you know if this
is a good translation? Also, do you know who did the translation? I looked at
the site since I collect free Bibles from the Internet but I like to know a
bit about the translations. Sadly, I don't read German so I couldn't find
anything out on the website.

Joel