[sword-devel] Re:link svl files instant topical index

Daniel Adams - InfoChi sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:08:45 -0700

The reason why I am asking about having the SVL files being able to open from
the command line, is because I have much much more of a library than it seems
that Geoffrey is describing that he has. I would desire the ability to through
other programs, or scripts to make SVL files from my library on command, and
then open them in BibleCS. Geoffrey, if by any chance you have your
bookmark/SVL files that you describe, I would be interested and willing to add
them to my personal knowledge, and my online library, which others can access.
I am at the current time working at making various parts of my library more
accessable, even though it is currently public.

By the grace of God,
Dan Adams