[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.4rc4

Scribe sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 18:12:21 -0700 (MST)

> RC4 is a winner on Windows XP

Great!  Thanks for the feedback!

> The search results only shows the desired verse now
> The verse list now exports the whole verse list.

I increased the limit from 10k to 40k

Let me know if you think it should be more.  This is mostly in case you
get something in by accident, like Mark, which would be the entire book of
Mark.

Also from feedback from the Bible Societies, it seems it might be
beneficial to say that we have a 40k export limit.  This seems to make
copyright holders feel more secure, but as we've previously discussed,
anyone willing to write a 'recorder' script could easily program the
keystrokes to repeatedly export small chunck from ANY Bible software
package, including sword.

> Good job.

Thanks again!

	-Troy.