[sword-devel] Cipherraw crash at Gen 12:12

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:45:15 +0100

Hi,
fwiw I've tried running gdb on cipherraw from cvs on the ASV module. I don't know if
it is the same problem but a segfault occurs in swcipher.cpp in Buf() where it calls
free(buf). This is in Genesis 1:5

I hope I'm just missing something obvious but I am suspecting a buffer overrun
somewhere, but can't see anythin in cipherraw.cpp or swcipher.cpp

erk,
Daniel

On 10 Sep 2002 at 22:56, Troy A. Griffitts sent forth the message: