[sword-devel] Possible Solution to copyright problems

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:51:23 -0500

I might be wrong in this, but I don't believe the publishers of the most
popular bible translations have been approached with the possibility of
marketing their products through Sword. I believe they have only been
contacted with requests to give their product away for free. If I understand
correctly, they have denied these requests. - because they are low-down
money-grubbing, good-for-nothing, miserly evil hordes bent on sucking as
much filthy lucre out of the poor Christian community as they possibly can.
(in case you need a hint, that last phrase was sarcasm)

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org