[sword-devel] Another dictionary popup bug in 1.5.4-rc3

Matthew Donadio sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 16:57:21 -0400

I am seeing another dictionary popup bug in rc3.

OK, I am running Win95b.  My screen in 1280x1024 in 24 bit mode.  I have
1.5.4-rc3 open in full screen mode.  KJV is selected as well as the beta
BDB.  Verse is set to Ge 1:1.  I put the mouse pointer over <04725> in
Ge 1:9.  The dictionary popup displays, but the bottom shows triangles
because it is a long entry.  I move the mouse away, and there is a black
line left from the bottom of the window.  I did some more testing, and I
get incomplete screen redraws for all long dictionary entries.  A
minimize followed by an open will fully repaint the window.

--
Matthew Donadio (m.p.donadio@ieee.org)