[sword-devel] Comming soon: new improved sword searching

Derek Neighbors sword-devel@crosswire.org
08 Sep 2002 23:58:33 -0700

--=-JSfn4kQtfi44ac9sfqSP

On Sun, 2002-09-08 at 23:49, David's Mailing List and Spam Reciever
wrote:
> On Sunday 08 September 2002 09:40 pm, Leon Brooks wrote:
> > On Mon, 9 Sep 2002 04:32, Chris Little wrote:
> > > The REAL reason to keep it is because of geek appeal.  What kind of f=
ree
> > > software project would we be if we didn't support regex?  :)  And isn=
't
> > > there some unwritten rule about requiring Linux programs to use regex=
?

> > Actually, I think the litmus test for project completeness is being abl=
e to
> > read and send email.
>=20
> I always thought it was doing something that emacs didn't already do ^_~
>=20
> --=20
> --David's Mailing List and Spam Receiver
>     Keeping me (relativly) spam free since 2002

I'm confused.  You seem to be implying that there is something that emacs c=
an't do.

=20
--=20
Derek Neighbors