[sword-devel] Sword Verse Lists

Geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 19:50:50 -0700

----__JNP_000_07b0.2efb.03c2

On Sun, 8 Sep 2002 14:25:57 -0700 "Daniel Adams" <infoChi@infomagic.net>
writes:
> I was just playing around with things and have a couple of questions
> relating to the RC3 release.
>
> 2. .....Also, is there any way to specify which module is displayed
with a certain verse list?

> By the grace of God,
> Daniel Adams

You can open any translation you prefer when you have your verse list
open. The translation you have open will be the translation your verse
list will use. What ever translation you have open when you export your
verse list to the clip board will also be the translation exported. If
you leave the verse list open and select a different translation the
verse list will change to that translation the next time you click on one
of the verses in the list.
If you have a commentary selected when you go to export your verse list
it will export that commentary to the clip board for those verses and not
the verses.
----__JNP_000_07b0.2efb.03c2

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3Dcontent-type content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dus-ascii>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2719.2200" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bottomMargin=3D0 leftMargin=3D3 topMargin=3D0 rightMargin=3D3>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>On Sun, 8 Sep 2002 14:25:57 -0700 "Daniel Adams" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:infoChi@infomagic.net">infoChi@infomagic.net</A>&gt;=20
writes:<BR>&gt; I was just playing around with things and have a couple of=
=20
questions<BR>&gt; relating to the RC3 release.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; 2. .....=
Also, is=20
there any way to specify which module is displayed with a certain verse=20
list?</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; <BR>&gt; By the grace of God,<BR>&gt; Daniel Adams<BR>&gt; </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000ff><FONT color=3D#0000a0><FONT color=3D#0000ff>You&=
nbsp;can=20
open any translation you prefer when you have your verse list=20
open.&nbsp;The&nbsp;translation you have open will be the translation your =
verse=20
list will&nbsp;use.&nbsp;What ever translation you have open when you =
export=20
your verse list to the clip board will also be the translation exported. If=
 you=20
leave the verse list open and select a different translation the verse list=
 will=20
change to that translation the next time you click on one of the verses in =
the=20
list</FONT>. </FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT><FONT color=3D#0000ff><FONT>If you have a commentary selected =
when you=20
go to export your verse list it will export that commentary to the clip =
board=20
for those verses and not the verses.</FONT><BR></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_07b0.2efb.03c2--

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!