[sword-devel] Comming soon: new improved sword searching

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 22:30:04 +0600

> I think that the easiest way to do this, if the modules do not have some
> sort of a paragraph split in them already, is to use the term near. Near
> would mean instead of the search parameters must be in the same verse,
> it could be strung across 3 or so verses. The number of verses could be
> changed. This is an idea incase there is not already paragraph marks in
> the modules.

Many of Sword modules already have paragraph marks in one or another form. As
I noted before the main problem is that I don't know which are splitted
correctly and which are not.

--
Victor Porton (porton@ex-code.com)