[sword-devel] Daily devotionals

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 07:40:53 +0100

Hi there ...

Just took a look at the daily devotionals.  I have David's popup of the
devotional for the day (from Daily) showing on startup.  The references at
the bottom (in the popup) show with an uninterpreted HTML tag, so I looked
at the devotional in the dictionaries etc. window.  There, they show as a
link - but all the verses are linked together and only link to the first
verse reference given.  I can't tell whether this is a module problem, or
whether the hypertext stuff interprets incorrectly.

God bless,

Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd)
minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield United Reformed Churches,
Nottingham
see http://www.arnold-urc.supanet.com and
http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk
for our church homepages).