[sword-devel] Re: BibleCS rc3 available Large pop up text

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 22:26:16 +1200

> I don't know if this is something to be addressed as a bug or a
> feature change.
> When the cursor passes over a verse reference the verses do pop
> up. But they are of such large text that only the first few
> verses on any multiple reference will show up.
> Example: ISBE look up Baptism (Lutheran Doctrine) and down  a
> couple of paragraphs or so you will find
> Nu 19:18,19; 8:7; Ex 24:4-6; Ac 2:16,17,41
> The pop up window will only fit verses up to Numbers 8:7. The
> references from Ex. and Acts won't fit.
> If the font could be made smaller maybe we could fit a few more
> verses in.

The preferences font size for popups is used, unless you've chosen a font
and size for that specific bible module, in which case you get that size.

I've previously suggested that we fix this problem by scaling the font by
the difference between text window font size and popup window font size.

Stephen.