[sword-devel] Re: BibleCS rc3 not Flickering

Geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:32:27 -0700

Jerry was right
        I thought I had copied the Sword.exe for rc3 over but somehow did
not.
Now I have done that and the Flickering is gone.

On Tue, 03 Sep 2002 18:43:44 -0700 "Troy A. Griffitts"
<scribe@crosswire.org> writes:
> I've fixed a few small bugs in rc2:
>
> Flickering problem on search form.
> Chapter should no longer be trying to convert from utf8
> Preview windows should not try to convert from utf8 if keytype is
> verse.
>

> I think this is all I fixed and all that was reported.  Please give
>
> quick feedback.  We'd like to release in a day or so.
>

>         Thanks!
>                 -Troy.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.