[sword-devel] aesthetics

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:46:08 +0800

>http://www.crosswire.org/~scribe/sword/avihaih/

Sorry for replying to this one so late.

Avihai, I really like it. It's nice!

One objection I have, though, is that we should honor the Windows GUI
guidelines, that is: leave title bar and menu as is.

I think it would be nice to have a (configurable) button bar, like
e.g. Opera 6. I like Avihai's buttons.

Regarding the general layout, I guess there is a need for some
discussion about GUI changes. You basically retained the current
window layout, whereas I think a move towards a MDI would be nice.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had
yet been done."  -- C.S. Lewis, from a letter to "Mrs. L."