[sword-devel] Re: BibleCS 1.4.5rc2 bug Flickering results in search

Geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 19:56:19 -0700

I had actually gone in and selected all and changed the font size to 12
I had left one heading at 14.
But now I went in and made sure that all my personal commentaries are at
12 font with no bold.
The problem still persists.
I notice that if I click into the bible window and go back to the search
window the flickering stops. Then if I click into the personal commentary
and go back to the search window the flickering starts up again.

On Mon, 02 Sep 2002 19:09:44 -0700 Jerry Hastings <hastings@dancris.com>
writes:
> At 06:04 PM 9/2/2002 -0700, Geoffrey W Hastings wrote:
> >I checked all my personal commentary and the font size in all but
> one is
> >12. In one comment I have a font of 14 in a heading.
> >I also set my display font setting to 14.
> >Still no change.
>
> How can you tell? The editor on my entries does say what the font
> size is
> even if the mouse cursor is on text. The way I know in my test what
> size it
> is, is by highlighting and resizing it.
>
> Anyway, try this. find two verses that have no entries. Make an
> entry in
> each that says, test test test. Start with the size 12. Save the
> entries
> and do a phrase search for, test test test. It should display OK.
> Now edit
> the first entry (first by verse order). Highlight, test test test,
> and then
> select font size 14. Save the entry and do another search. I will
> probably
> flash.
>
> Anyone else want to verify this?
>
> Jerry