[sword-devel] asthetics

David Trotz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 19:33:48 -0700

> On Sun, 1 Sep 2002 06:37, Jerry Hastings wrote:
> > At 12:19 AM 9/1/2002 +0200, Daniel Freedman wrote:
> >> Also I don't think its necessary to state that Sword is "for windows"
>
> > As I understand it, the "for Windows" is to distinguish it from "The
SWORD
> > Project" and from the SWORD lib.. For Windows is fine with me.
>
> Would a discreet `Windows version' satisfy both points of view? `For
Windows'
> implies that's all it will ever be, whereas `Windows version' both makes
the
> distinction and promises more.
Ah, the age old debate, what to call BibleCS (Developers name for the Sword
Project for Windows) It was finally decided to call it just The Sword
Project for Windows, so Avihai was not so far off in his inclusion of it.
The Sword Project and the Sword Project for windows are different yet very
integrated projects. I hope this clarifies things a bit.
In Christ,
David Trotz