[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.4rc2 BUG

Daniel Freedman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 13:09:05 +0200

I wished to do a search on the word:
בראשית
on the Aleppo Codex in Sword

Running XP Prof. and 256 MB RAM, I was surprised it took so long... it then
froze...

I repeated the process:
1. Load Sword
2. Check Hide/Show Modules Aleppo
3. New Search Window
4. Change Bible to Aleppo
5. Change Language (not in Sword, but on XP)
6. Typed in בראשית
7. Search...
8. Wait....

It took forever to load, it took a few seconds to search, but about 30 secs,
to load (unusual since it takes about a second normally)...

It also took longer to load Genesis: 1:1 as opposed to the other