[sword-devel] Glossary popups

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 17:56:42 -0700

At 06:06 AM 9/1/2002 +0600, porton@narod.ru wrote:
>Lemmas? There are no lemmas in Thayer? What you speak about?

I wasn't limiting what I want to what is in Thayer. Only that it would get
me to something in Thayer. Thayer has no data on the number of times a word
is used, but, we could get the data and make an index for Thayer based on
word counts. There may be any number of indexes we could create for Thayer
using data from other sources. Some indexes may have one to many and many
to one issues that would have to be worked out, but I would love to see
some of these things.

Jerry