[sword-devel] Sword and MSVC++

Steve Tang sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 05:51:40 -0700 (MST)

Joel,

No, I've never got source code from CVS or compiled the library or front
end. I usually just download the released source files off the public web
site, remake the utilities in Cygwin, so I can make modules with the
latest utilities. There seems to be too much Chinese material, mostly
free, for me to make modules with at the moment.

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Joel Mawhorter wrote:

> Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 21:19:31 -0800
> From: Joel Mawhorter <joel-ml@mawhorter.org>
> To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
> Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Sword and MSVC++
>
> Is VC++ 5 known to work with Sword? What sorts of problems are you having? I
> would prefer to test my stuff with VC++ 6 or 7 if possible but I can also try
> with VC++ 5. Steve, have you been able to compiler just the Sword library
> with VC++?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joel
>
> On October 29, 2002 05:00, Steve Tang wrote:
> > I have VC++5 and am willing to help. But so far I build with Cygwin with
> > source code outa the box and never really dug into the source. I haven't
> > done it with VC5. I just started to try to use ActiveDiatheke with VC5 w/o
> > success.
> >
> > On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Joel Mawhorter wrote:
> > > Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 23:28:19 -0800
> > > From: Joel Mawhorter <joel-ml@mawhorter.org>
> > > To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
> > > Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Sword and MSVC++

> > > The problem is that I don't have MSVC++ to try it out with.
> > >
> > > Joel
> >
> > Steve Tang...

Steve Tang...