[sword-devel] 1.5.5 Strong's number bug

Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:23:56 -0700

Steve,
	Noted and reproduced your bug.  Thanks.  I'll get right on it.  There
is special code that says, "Hey, when I'm doing a word lookup, see if it
is surrounded by <> or (); if so, strip those off cuz we're probably a
strongs number."  Well, problem is, the RTF control returns the current
word as "<0776>."  Strange, but we can take care of it.  It's definitely
a windows frontend thing.  Thanks again for reporting it.

	-Troy.