[sword-devel] MozSword

Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:19:23 -0700

Hey guys,
	Simple OO wrappers have been made for other things like CLX.  In the
bindings directory there is a flatapi.cpp file that export a "C" api
useful for making bindings.  in clx/sword.pas you will see how we've
made OO classes that use these.  We only export the base interface
classes, not all the derived classes, but this is the core of the API
and Terry Biggs has even built a fairly extensive application to test
the CLX classes under bindings/clx/test2.  You'll need the free download
from borland 'open kylix' to try them out.

	-Troy.