[sword-devel] sword-1.5.5

Daniel Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:41:09 -0700

Diatheke is mentioned in the section of October 7, 2002. Are there any
ideas of releasing a new version of it? I have a concordance that at the
moment can be seen at http://63.229.104.79/religion/V_Topic.asp?ST=1. If
anyone has any suggestions for it, I will be happy to take them to mind
in what I do to it. I was wondering because this concordance is linked
into a webpage version of Diatheke, using the URLS for diatheke. One
question I had relating to this involves how it might be possible to
include Diatheke output in an ASP page that is written in VB.

Dan Adams

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org] On Behalf Of Troy A. Griffitts
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 5:16 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org; bt-devel
Subject: [sword-devel] sword-1.5.5

SWORD 1.5.5 is now publicly available.

1.5.4-1.5.5 changes listed below:
___________________________

22-Oct-2002    Troy A. Griffitts <scribe@crosswire.org>
      Updated hu locale submitted from Mentler Gyula
      Fixed bug in Book parsing that took first matching
           book, not best matching book.
      Added VCL autoconf/automake files and updated to
           compile on gcc 3.2

21-Oct-2002    Troy A. Griffitts <scribe@crosswire.org>
      Fixed ListKey bugs dealing with TOP and BOTTOM and
           added at least an attempt to position the
           current element key on ListKey::setText

20-Oct-2002    Troy A. Griffitts <scribe@crosswire.org>
      Added optimizations for ListKey persistent keys
           in VerseKey drivers

09-Oct-2002    Daniel Glassey <dglassey@crosswire.org>
      Add debian directory so you can build debs from cvs

07-Oct-2002    Troy A. Griffitts <scribe@crosswire.org>
      Fixed rawFilter bug where entrySize was being passed
           instead of maxBufferSize.  This problem caused
           a number of problems with the engine.
      Applied a few of Franklin Bratcher's critical patches
           to diatheke.

01-Oct-2002    Daniel Glassey <dglassey@crosswire.org>
      Work on sword swig perl binding
      Change sword to use a sword namespace
      Fix to build with gcc3.2 again after yesterday

30-Sep-2002    Daniel Glassey <dglassey@crosswire.org>
      Remove using namespace std from all headers

28-Sep-2002    Troy A. Griffitts <scribe@crosswire.org>
      Added SWModule::Index and SWCom and SWText impls