[sword-devel] CEDICT modules

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 16:34:18 +0800

>Unfortunately, I cannot use the files by Chr. Wenz, they seem to be for Mac
>not for Windows PCs. How could I get your files, I might like to try them if
>they work with the Window version of sword.

No, they are meant for Windows (We don't actually have a Mac version
of sword yet). I used them on Win ME/2K/XP. You'll have to have a
unicode font like Arial Unicode MS installed, though, and select it as
font for that module in the preferences.

The module is a general-purpose dictionary rather than a
theological dictionary. Your help in extending the dictionary would be
greatly appreciated. I also plan to start working on a German version
and would appreciate your help for that.

If you experience any problems, please contact me at urgent@web42.com,
I'm currently on the road.

Greetings and blessings from Hong Kong!
   Christian Renz

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience,
but shouts in our pains; it is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
    -- C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain