[sword-devel] more good news

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 04:43:50 -0700

Troy,

The site:  http://www.raycomfort.com/listenwatch/index.html lists some audio
files that are fantastic with respect to evangelism.  They are free to distribute.

Also, http://www.evidencebible.com has a very interesting text that is also free
to distribute.  The text is in PDF format.  I will contact them to see what
other options we have and see if it will be a good module for Sword.

Dan