[sword-devel] is the IGNT translation available in some text (preferably XML) form?

Wed, 09 Oct 2002 16:40:43 -0700

Sean,
	There is a utility mod2osis that should export the ignt in XML format.
  Hope this helps.  Windows binaries of sword utilities can be found here:

ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/utils/win32/