[sword-devel] GCC 3.2

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:54:57 +0100

Just to try and clear things up.

Sword CVS still compiles fine with gcc 3.2. ok, it errors if you compile with debug, but that is a
minor issue that needs work and you shouldn't be compiling with debug if you just want to run it.
If you are running with debug, fix it and post patches, or else just be patient till the warnings
get dealt with ;) So that is available right now.

1.5.4 compiles with gcc 3.2 as well with same debug issue.

Also, Martin posted to the bibletime list on 24 Sep saying that CVS now compiles with gcc 3.2 so
that should work to. I assume the next release will be ready when it is ready.

No idea of the status of gnomesword.

Hope that helps :)

Regards,
Daniel

On 9 Oct 2002 at 12:37, anton & kylie sent forth the message: