[sword-devel] The OSIS Vision vs STEP

Knox, Chris sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 08:27:07 -0400

Does this mean that those of us looking to use the Sword interface to access
our (rightfully purchased) STEP libraries will not be supported. I tried
unsuccessfully to import my STEP NIV & NLT Bibles a month or two ago. The
modules for working with STEP (step2vpl & stepdump) crashed when I tried
them. Are these modules finished & working, but I just don't know how to use
them, or are they going to continue to be developed, or will they (as a
result of STEP "flopping") be abandoned?

BTW: We're having a baby! (just had to toss that bit in) :-D

James: Tell the others at MLCC.

In Christ,

Chris Knox
Assistant Professor